Val de Vie Estate today launched a new development – The Acres – consisting of a selection of stands from 700 m² to an Acre in size (4040 m²). Following the success of the Gentleman’s Estate development, a handful of stands on The Acres are 1 hectare in size and offer the ideal opportunity to keep horses, cultivate vineyards, grow orchards and vegetable gardens. The Acres development is located on the Pearl Valley side of the estate.
The wide-open spaces of The Acres create a feeling of true country-style living and the close proximity to the Pearl Valley Jack Nicklaus Golf Course characterise a relaxed outdoor lifestyle. A selection of stands overlooks expansive lakes that form part of the picturesque surroundings.
In 2016, Val de Vie Estate acquired and amalgamated with adjacent Pearl Valley and successfully rebranded Pearl Valley as part of the entire 1000-hectare Val de Vie Estate. The iconic Pearl Valley Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course at Val de Vie Estate has been named by Golf Digest as the Best Conditioned course in the Western Cape from 2010 – 2019 and is one of the top five courses in South Africa for 2018/2019. Adjacent to the championship course is the Camelot Spa at Val de Vie Estate and the Pearl Valley hotel, operated by Mantis, of which Phase Two was recently launched.
Founded in 2006, Val de Vie Estate was rated by New World Wealth as the best residential estate in South Africa in 2015, 2016 and 2017 and holds the reputation as the safest estate in Africa. Val de Vie Estate residents have access to world class amenities and recreational facilities, including:
- A new leisure centre, The Yard, with a 1000 m² state of the art fitness centre and an Olympic sized (50 m) outdoor swimming pool
- Reuben’s & Co Café – the latest offering in the culinary portfolio of acclaimed Chef Reuben Riffel
- Miles of meandering trails to explore on foot, bicycle or horseback
- L’Huguenot wine cellar
- Fleet coffee roastery
- The Valley and The Polo Club Restaurants
- Camelot Spa
- Lifestyle Centres and a 25 m indoor pool
- Hurlingham standard polo fields
- Equestrian facilities
- Pearl Valley Hotel by Mantis Phase One and Two
- A range of wellness and corporate businesses at the Polo Village Offices
Stands start from R2 million.